Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sketch Page 43- Star warrrrs



Just to make sure this gets out there right away: The images in this post are not mine, I am not selling them; they are simply "master studies".

Now that that is out of the way... A couple days ago I got this bad ass book, "The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide. It has sweet creature drawings illustrated by Terryl Whitlatch. I LOVE her creature designs, they are believable but they also FEEL like they are alive. Her creatures have beautiful expressive lines.

So I couldn't resist sitting down and doing some master copies. <3

My goal was to figure out inner form and line quality and to play with color a little bit.

No seriously, I love this woman lulz. Her, Alan Lee, and Kekai Kotaki are my freaking idols right now. LOOOOOOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment