Thursday, February 10, 2011

I can almost draw again! yay!

Ah the school gauntlet is almost over. I've spent these previous weeks doing homework and preparing to lead a long class discussion with a friend.

That discussion has really preoccupied my time. Ya see, I-like many people- have a very hard time speaking in public. Well, I did it. It's over. Now I can stop stressing and go back to drawing.

Oddly enough, people say I'm a pretty good speaker. Little do they know that the entire time I'm speaking I am also trying not to black out. I hope I didn't let my co-speaker down.

Maybe I'm sharing too much info... but it's not like anyone reads this blog anyway hurr hurr :P

1 comment:

  1. 'CHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT NO ONE READS THIS BLOG? XD

    I know what you mean about the discussion being so preoccupying; Jessie and I led our discussion during midterms as well. Blech!

    Thank goodness it's over though, eh? Now draw, draw, draw! <3

    ReplyDelete