Monday, September 19, 2011

Sketch Pages 434-443










SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY pages.  Now that I have graduated from college, I have way too much free time.  I've been spending it up with sketches but pretty soon I'm going to need a job (so I can buy more sketchbooks, least).  

First things first, I need to get my home computer fixed so it is more convenient for me to job search and do finished pieces.  As it is I have to take a 45 min bus ride just to scan things let alone do work.  So many complications... Everything that I own is breaking down.  It's like they know that I have no money nor a job, at the moment.  BLEGH.

1 comment:

  1. I checked these pages out earlier today, but I'm checking them out again because OHMYGOODNESS I missed your posts. <3

    The figure studies are lovely! You've really got the hang of them again (go, Unicorn Man!). The animal studies collage is great; definitely create some more illustrations in that style. And it took me a while to remember the A-SHEEL vs. A-KILL-EEZ bit, then I remembered Oh yeah, that's from an Orson Scott Card novel.

    (Is it egotistical to mention that the blank-eyed dog on the first page reminds me a lot of Paranoid? - because he totally does.)

    ReplyDelete